At CMS Surveyors, we offer a diverse range of opportunities in our construction, cadastral, scanning and planning departments. Our commitment to training and retaining the very best employees extends throughout the Company. If you are interested in a career with CMS Surveyors, please send your current resume together with a covering letter, Attention to the HR Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also post any current vacancies that we have on this page.
POSTIONS VACANT: Qualified Surveyor (Diploma or Graduate)
CMS Surveyors is currently seeking a qualified Surveyor (Diploma or Graduate) who is keen to develop their cadastral surveying skills as part of a friendly, professional team working on a variety of projects across Sydney.
To be successful in this role:
- You are a qualified Surveyor and have experience providing surveying services, preferably 1 year + in land surveying.
- You have excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail.
- You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys challenging yourself in a busy collaborative team environment.
- You hold a valid driver licence.
- You have the right to work in Australia.
Salary package is based on qualifications and experience and will be discussed at interview stage.
To apply: email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com